Погледана 3237 пут(a), скинута са сервера 60 пут(a)
близу Ribno, Bled (Slovenia)
VUELTA CIRCULAR PARTIENDO DEL CAMPING SOBEC Y VISITANDO LA ERMITA SV. LENART
At the edge of this village near Bled, below the peak of the rocky ledge (Na Pečeh) stands a medieval branch church. It was supposedly built on the site of an ancient fort that reigned high above the gorge of the Sava Bohinjka. The church is comprised of a covered pronaos, a square nave and a narrower Gothic star-vaulted presbytery from around the year 1440. On the south by the presbytery stands the church tower with an onion-shaped Baroque wooden crown. The building was constructed before the middle of the 15th century. It was painted and later remodelled and built onto in Baroque style. In later renovations, the Baroque bell tower lined with boards nailed to it was not changed. A Gothic window in the presbytery was partly opened.